First, I don't expect that anyone will read this, so I can just let loose or in other words use this as a springboard to finally culminate my thoughts and experiences. Also, I am not all that computer savvy, so keeping it simple here is my forte', another way of saying, I am an older person playing with young folks toys.
From the onset, I will bluntly say, others are involved with all this, yours and my changes. Call them what you will, I am sure they don't give a rats ass what you say, whether they be on a spiritual or an alien plane of existence. I have heard a voice or two when young, always assisting when needed, but only a few times so I am not schizophrenic, but neither am I normal. I have always been psychic and played quiet games, some dangerous some just inane.
A few examples of this just for clarification. I can tell when an engine like a lawnmower or generator is about to run out of gas, or know how many students were in a room and count the papers out without looking first and be right. I would fly an airplane without a fuel gauge and know when it was time to land and refuel, this was the dangerous part! I could tell when a cop was ahead using radar and slow down. Other times a voice within would warn me of more dangerous things like animals in the road at night. This list is extensive, but points out that I am like many others have abilities beyond that which is normal. These may be in the DNA as it was passed down to my Daughter and now to her son whom is very much like myself, more on that later, but as a teaser, he has confronted what some may call an ET or demon and been hurt by this entity.
Now this brings me to the level where I must sort out what I am dealing with, other than my own changes which are like a game being played from the other side while all the while sorting out prophecy and dreams with visions thrown in for the hell of it. It reminds me of the Greek Gods looking down on the mortals messing with our lives.
I consider this life to be a journey or leaning experience and the others to be from multiple dimensions, some close to this and some not, perhaps of a higher type some refer to angels and others Gods, I don't use either term. I have in a vision, stood beside a being of great power, like a father which I did not see, but was aware of and the love that came from it was humbling. I embrace no religion, for to do so is like going into a dark room and having another describe a sunset, but not allowing you to observe what he supposedly sees.
For the skeptic, I will put out a brief summary of my childhood just so you can proclaim, "see, he is screwed up due to his upbringing". I survived my first 10-11 years by being kidnapped by a drunken, bitter father from a loving family out of a proclaimed revenge and hatred of women. This he taught us over and over in bar rooms well into the mornings when we should have been sleeping. I have since only did the opposite of what he taught me, lol. I hope he reaped satisfaction, but he almost destroyed two young boys in the process. I was in at least 22 foster homes, and a couple of orphanages, starved abused and almost died of this before being taken in by a couple of very poor farmers. Along the way, I and a now my defunct Brother continued our battle with myself almost being killed several times by him until he ran away at the 10th grade level, a final release. Somehow, I made it into college and became an educator. So know, I came from a rough background, well on my way to becoming a criminal in the 5th grade, but destined to die due to lack of food within months anyhow, so this would not have occurred.
You may wonder why I mention this about my childhood, which is a book in itself? Well, what we are as a child, sets the stage for what we are throughout life. I had to remain agile of mind in order to maintain identity, and anyone knowing psychology, knows children whom make it from these backgrounds are super kids, they are survivors, this not to brag, but we are always humble and thankful for what we have, not assuming a great deal in life, always open, knowing our reality is but an illusion. The flip side of this, is our own spirituality becomes open to us, we see our destiny, we know that some things are needed for our growth, but unfortunately this does not happen with many, they fail. Now I will attempt to explain this awakening of the last three or more years, yet knowing the groundwork was done throughout my life. I will start with my present wife, my first whom is still a good friend, but we were miles apart on our energy levels.
I was at a point in life where I could not exist in the frustration of life as I was living it, alone in all ways, yet living a life with someone whom was not a part of what I was becoming, this twenty three plus years ago. I had one of those dreams where I was awakened, and then shown this woman walking out of an adjoining room. The room was white, the light was white and I was in a somewhat darkened room. This part is like science fiction, but it will make sense more later. The place did not look like a house, but rather sculpted, like a machine or the interior of a ship. I had remained celibate and away from women for twelve plus years at this point in my life, determined to just get through this experiences as best I could, so when this silhouette of this wild haired creature came through this door and embraced me in love, it threw my into another world, I was in love with her, but did not know whom she was.
At this point, I sat bolt upright in bed and asked aloud, "who is she", I longed for her like I knew her and our parting left me empty inside, such loneliness I had never directed at anyone before this time. Out of the blue, for the third time in my life, a voice, one that was of course disembodied and I am not sure I heard it with my ears, but it seemed so, told me. "She is your girlfriend, your wife". This was short and without any frills, a message that left me confused until the last two years. I was married to another at the time, without any intention of having another, either a girlfriend or another wife, so this event was consigned to the background in my mind.
Now fast forward to last year when my wife was again relating an event of the other people and in this one, she told me of herself, her sister and I, sitting in this small white room with two of the others, both blondish red haired women whom were teaching us something. One was in charge and the other was silent. It hit me then for some reason the old memory of my girlfriend/wife vision as being not a vision, but a memory and it floored me, as the memory then came flooding in. We two it seems were together on occasions back then on this level or another, like partners or team members, as well as on a more intimate level as well. What is funny here, is we go to a local brewery and one of the waitresses there, a pretty young woman looks like one of the women whom talked to us that night, somewhere? I must clarify that along the way, one evening after she and I were married, she came into the room with a light behind her, and I remembered the vision and it was her, my new wife. You the reader will understand this, it is like knowing a friend from a distance at night by the silhouette, you can identify shadows even.
Before I leave this part which ties into the rest of our story of dreams and so forth, I will relate an event where I was determined to make my life continue as it was, lonely and all, but safe and predictable, my present wife and I were dating at that time.
On that night, I went home, I pulled up my easy chair near the wood stove, lay back and built my determination to end our dating and romance, it was far too complicated and took far to much of my energy to maintain, it was going to end that night and I am a stubborn man of my word. The next several minutes were profound and way beyond dreams, in fact it was way too powerful and full of intent. I must have dozed off, but then I was in this vision which is not a dream for I have both and I can sort them out, see my history here. I saw her and I, together as one, we were as Siamese twins joined at the front. I had in my hand a large knife and was determined to cut myself away from her, cutting the flesh that joined us repeatedly, only to have it regrow, over and over until I had to give up in exhaustion. I was also told in no uncertain terms, she and I would have to remain together and that I was not to screw it up. I knew then, the vision was controlled from somewhere else as a lesson.
Now that you have had the fun of seeing a glimpse our our union, I can commence with the events that prompted me to write this blog. Already I alluded to others controlling us and perhaps, well in my opinion not perhaps but controlling many people. To explain whom "they" are, I would need to get into speculation and the more I speculate, the stranger it becomes and answers are not in the offing. I will wander here while on the subject for this has been highly entertaining to myself, but not my wife, even though she has a history of seeming abductions, pregnancies that became terminated and so forth, as well as childhood memories. One thing neither of us have is fear, we just report to one another what has happened or this dream or that, then get on with our life. Somewhat like we both know, we agreed to this, this is our job, keep our mouth shut around the others whom are sleeping and so forth. I view this as more spiritual even though others whom may not be the highest spiritually are involved, there is a hierarchy.
I also must say, some of the messages and dreams/visions are as many are, symbolic and not taken as fact, yet a few are right on. I will relate one that I had 22 years ago just for fun. I had this one and sorted it out as a vision of the future, I was still with dark hair then, and had most of my youth. I saw myself with my sweet heart, walking through the woods, she holding onto my arm and me with graying hair in my seventies with a hand made cane. As usual, I was moving fast and she was trying to guard me from injury, telling me to slow down before I hurt myself. Well, over the years, I reminded her of this as it would happen some day, but was upset somewhat at my needing a cane at that age.
This last summer, I had a knee replacement and this early vision was not of course on my mind as we went to a pow wow. I was healing and with my cane and we were on our way from the sacred fire to the dance circle, but the dancers were on our path. So she suggested we go through the short wooded area to the other path. On the way, she had me by the arm and I as usual was trying to ignore the pain and move with agility, which is prideful of course. On the way, she pulled at my arm and told me to slow down before I hurt myself; and I stopped, I had arrived at that moment in time that was in my vision. I told her then, "this is the moment I spoke of". Then I explained and she understood. So know things can happen as envisioned.
My wife also has this ability. The first happened eight years ago when she told me of this dream, as she tells it, "one of those dreams". She told me, that our newly rebuilt sailboat was destroyed and was sinking but was not, it was upside down. We were OK, we were standing beside it feeling very sad.
I discarded this as being just a dream because how can a boat sink and one stand beside it. Well, I found out in three months when Hurricane Charlie destroyed our home car and flipped our boat in the canal in front of our destroyed home. We in fact did stand beside the boat as we saw large poles which had pierced the poor thing and it floated where it had landed, on a boat hoist next to shore.
Then a couple of years later, she told me of another of those dreams in which a horse was in quicksand and the family was pulled into the quicksand as well, they were being pulled down due to this horse. A few months later, her close cousin was killed on a horse and the symbolism became very clear. So now when this beautiful woman tells me of one of those dreams, I listen and react.
I will be coming back on here to post her and my dreams, or "those dreams" and visions. You can use it for entertainment or not, it may or may not have merit, I make no conclusion. Details later, but she saw all things ending, something to do with the sun, nothing working. We both saw a future earth minus most people, no technology. We both saw an alternative world and so forth, I will return.
RECENT AWAKENING EXPERIENCE.
THIS IS SHARED BY A GREAT NUMBER OF OTHERS, THE REAL DEAL FOLKS.
I'm back and will track this as best I can. The more recent very big change happened about three years ago, preceded by a belief for a year ago about our reality. I remember telling others to start believing in a little magic, things were going to get weird in the next years. When I returned to Fl. for the winter, yes I am a snow bird, one of those retired professionals whom just got pissed at cold weather and I liked my sailing better than watching ice form. On a professional level, I have degrees in Biology, sociology, physical science and fine Arts with a smattering in psychology needed for teaching some of the above subjects. Just to let you know, I am science based with the air headedness of being right brained, primarily as an artist.
To get on track, I got my first ever high speed internet as I was always living on a boat here in Florida, or in the sticks developing land and flipping a few homes, this after retirement from education, being head of rescue up north and fire captain for many years. I came down here that year, driven, truly driven to waken some aspect of my mind, a part that I knew existed but had become dormant. So I picked telekinesis just for the hell of it.
I became obsessed to make this work, to finally KNOW that we existed not in our body but out of our body, I knew this inside but wanted proof, thus TK. Days and weeks went by, with me researching, opening new windows, finding truth behind many events that I had accepted as real. I stopped watching all TV, only listened to music I chose, closed the world out except the internet, but knew much on here is bullshit so I selectively disregarded much of what I read and heard. After some weeks, I noticed the little wheels set up in quiet rooms would move when I came near. I also went through severe sick headaches to the point of my wife wanting me to see a doctor. But that old inner voice urged me to continue, it would be all right, I would survive. But truly awakening this part of my mind was one of the most painful things I had done in a long time.
Due to corrupt and dominating little governments attacking, I have been off track for a year now and so have lost some of what I gained. It is almost as though they, the little ass holes that fill these positions are there as pawns to make us rise above the negative, don't and we become the opposite, lowering our vibrations and ultimately lose. I only refer to them as ass holes for no other description fits as well, not to belittle them as humans, they are just doing a job of being the negative to cause others to choose the positive. They lost in their effort, for we live in the joy of the moment, each moment creating a better future and then manifesting that which we create in the mind and spirit into the physical as that is where we are for the moment.
By winters end, I could move wheels from hundreds of feet away, they would spin as in joy when I was near them and then I discovered something that was amazing, more so than spinning little toys. When other came into my home, I would invite them to spin the wheels by wishing it so, and it worked each time, belief had nothing to do with it, just being spiritually near myself. I posted this a couple of times and some of the posts were deleted for reasons that seem apparent. We each communicate on a level other than the physical, we teach and share on that other level, we as one.
I also tried to control astral projection at the same time which was interesting, but I lacked something here and still do, yet now and then it happens. As what some call the third eye opened and my strength increase, so did my ability to break the physical bonds, but at a price. Try sending yourself away from your body and you can succeed, but I found re-uniting at times difficult when doing it from the waking state. A couple of times in the early stages, I would lay on the bed and project, feel the vibrations and go with it, bobbing in and out of the body, minus real control like happens when fully asleep when it happens. My cat at one point saw myself out, looked up at me and wanted to play, she ignored my real body lying next to her. On another occasion, I lost control and went in and out so fast it was a blur, yet the body was still. In this case the cat watched and ran away in fear, so yes animals are far more aware than you and I.
I mentioned reconnecting and will give a few examples of this. One time my wife lost her key bob to our car, an expensive little piece at that. She looked all morning in all her purses, pockets etc. several times and then we were due to go out to a lunch. I told her to give me a minute while I went into a quick meditation, yes meditation is very important. Also notice, I don't use fancy terms here, nor refer to other peoples studies, nor adorn all this with love and kisses strewn on a bed of rose petals. I am finding my own way lest I be sidetracked into anothers way. Well, there I was, reclined in my favorite chair, sending out my consciousness while envisioning the whole house, room by room. Slowly, my attention centered on a corner of the bedroom and I saw a small brown leather pocket with the keys in it. So I went into the bedroom asking her if she had a small leather pocket purse which she did not, but then she picked up her big purse for we were ready to leave at that point. Looking down, I saw on the side of the big purse, the small pocket I had seen in my mind. I pointed this out to her and she told me no, she had went through this purse several time, so I grabbed the soft pocket and found the keys in the lower corner.
I only relate this story, so you the reader can know, this works, but now the downside which I am still sorting through. The next day, I was so impressed with my powers, I projected again, extending through the house and into the yard, which reminds me, I had used this a few weeks before this time. But this time, I came back and felt like I was partly out and partly in my body. I tried to walk and tipped over to the side like a drunk man. In fact, I had regained the sick feeling of opening up the mind. My wife and her sister that afternoon went out and I was scheduled to go with them, but had to remain seated for the whole afternoon. Yes this can be a problem, one I am working on as I go.
I did make mention on using it, extending another time. I had lost a very small hearing aid, an expensive little devil, under the mulberry tree in tall grass. I looked for an hour, she for an hour and we gave it up. So I stood there, closed my eyes and decided reality was only what we believe it to be. So I envisioned the little beast lying there between my feet, all the while moving without thought, but kept the picture in my mind. Why not, it couldn't make things worse. I opened my eyes from my mind painted image, looked down and there it was, exactly between my feet.
What I am discovering is, we can to some degree change an outcome, change our reality. I only would like to make a big change, but negative people seem to come to the forefront non the less. Be cautious expanding your consciousness as it can come back and bite you in the ass, but not deadly so.
I have one other thing that happened at his time, early on of the urge to waken and then I will get into what happened thereafter. An older gentleman was walking the street and we happened to meet and he and I sat under my car port for a time. Our conversation sums up what all the fuss is about. After a short obliquity polite exchange, he blurted out, "I am driven to wake up, there is something I am supposed to do, only I don't know what it is". This sent chills down my spine as this was exactly what was and still is happening to myself, I have something to do and I have to learn or remember what the hell it is. It is a similar feeling I had when I was young and pissed off that I was trapped in this body, with my memory gone as well as a lowering of my IQ, I wanted out of here, but now it is getting towards the end, and I still don't have the answers. However, life now is getting exciting, clues are finally coming in as well as being old enough to know, I will be getting off the merry go round soon enough anyhow.
Enough for now, my dunkin coffee is gone, and I return home.
Back again, I noticed that dates are revised as I add to this post, but heh, it is fun to add to anyhow and as I said, I keep it simple and as I view a blog, it has no boundaries. I could even stop and talk about planting the garden if I wished, beats the hell out of staying on subject like when I was a teacher.
I mentioned above about changing our reality and today I read some more on the string theory and a Doctor finding that quantum theory actually possesses computer codes very much like our laptop including variables thrown in. Which makes it possible that there are more universes on the quantum level or levels that are generated either through computer or manifestation of the mind than in the real level that we observe as our universe. I was talking to a neighbor this morning of my new world that I would like to manifest and in that world, my home would be a magnificent tree, with my door between it great roots. Once inside, I would have my comfortable settings, but my back door would enter into my own manifested universe or at least another world of great beauty, unbounded by others controlling influence, only subject to love and creative ability of myself and my friends whom I invite to share it with. If each soul had this, there would never be an end, just infinite possibilities. Imagine visiting and sharing with creative people, you could never become bored with infinite possibilities. Each home would be another world, each home would be wherever you happened to be with no restrictions. I have come to hate bureaucracy and governments that control, it is against what we are, the soul is free and we give away that freedom to readily.
Actually, what I just wrote is in keeping with this thread of ascension and awakening if you have the patience to stay with this. I have had a couple of out of body experiences that indicate constraints while here on earth, not only of the physical but the spiritual.
Well back to the journey where I left off with the older man, whom it turned out was my age by the way. At that time a few years ago, I was being torn and unsettled. It was an exciting awakening and things were happening which opened doors to possibilities and these did happen. As I present them here, they may not be in order of happening but that really does not matter, they were clues and fit at the time.
Also I must say, that even though I give my account, my wife also reluctantly went through a similar ascension, one that seemed to follow on the heels of my own. But saying that is perhaps not correct for she, even though not admitting it, is a very advanced soul, the type of a woman that this earth could value. You should see her anger if anyone wastes energy, or does things to this earth through not caring by being self serving. I sometimes wonder if my job is not to facilitate her growth and maturing as she may be of great importance. Imagine that, I look elsewhere at what I am supposed to do and she is right there, a perhaps Goddess with me as her man servant. I knew the ladies would like that by the way.
I read some of the above to her and she told me she disagrees about being messed with by the others or little doctors as she called them. I wrote on two accounts since our marriage of her pregnancies and of their termination but will finish this later as we all are heading out for a nice sail in our little sea pearl on this fine day. bye for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment